Limited edition Wild Ones “Rainforest” Ceramic Reusable Cup 10oz / 295mL
Delivering all the pure flavour and aroma benefits of a ceramic cup, insulation of a thermos and durability and lightness of stainless steel.
- Drinking hole designed for optimum liquid flow
- Multi-award winning, easy to use one-handed push-button, spill-resistant lid.
- Unbreakable base due to premium grade stainless steel outer layer
- Innovative ceramic inner layer and stainless steel outer layer, ensuring a pure flavour and aroma experience
- Triple-walled and vacuum insulated for the ultimate temperature control
- BPA free, FDA and EU safe materials approved
- You can expect hours of temperature retention. Dependant on use, we’ve seen ice cubes stay frozen over night and hot drinks last for hours. For the best heat retention, keep your lid on and the button closed unless drinking. This is the perfect cup for the sippers of the world.
Caring for your Frank Green Reusable cup:
The frank green lid is dishwasher safe and we recommend running through your daily cycle to get the best clean. Simply pop the lid into the open position, upside down on the top shelf of your dishwasher. For a more thorough clean every now and again, you can also disassemble your lid and wash in warm, soapy water. For assistance in putting your lid back together, please watch this video.
The Stainless Steel base is NOT dishwasher safe. To clean your base, we recommend washing the base in warm, soapy water and air drying completely with the lid off, upside down.
This cup is not microwave safe.