Waterhaul Crantock sunglasses are made from recycled plastic trawl nets and lines and are paired with polarised bio-based lenses, offering complete sustainability and ultimate UVA/UVB 400 protection. The circular frame suits most face shapes. For a slimline version, checkout the Kynance style.
– Italian engineered and hand-finished
– 0% virgin plastics, 100% recycled fishing nets that were collected from European waters through end-of-life amnesty schemes and beach and dive based ghost net recoveries
– Matte slate finish, and being 100% recycled, each pair has unique, subtle flecked patterns which allude to it’s oceanic origin.
– Ultra-durable five barrel hinges
– Frames are covered by our ‘Recycle and Replace’ lifetime guarantee – damaged frames components can go back into the plastic recycling loop to create new pairs.
Designed for high-intensity activity, these cellulose-based plastic polarised lenses offer a performance balance option with 75% reduced lens weight and superior impact resistance. The lenses feature anti-reflection inner coatings and full UV400 protection.
All of Waterhaul’s lenses are fully polarised, eliminating glare from reflective surfaces of water, reflective surfaces and wet roads. Both the grey and blue mirror lenses are category 3 sunglasses providing full UV400 protection and certified to AS/NZS 1067: 2016 standards.
Posted directly from Waterhaul FAST AND HASSLE-FREE
– 1-2 day carbon neutral shipping and same day dispatch* from Waterhaul’s Melbourne warehouse
-30 days to try at home and exchange or return
– Free return postage with Paypal Returns
– Every pair of Waterhaul’s comes with a sustainable cork tri-folding protective case included.
– Our delivery packaging is always entirely plastic-free and 100% recyclable.