Waterhaul’s Harlyn sunglasses are made from recycled plastic monofilament gill nets and are paired with polarised bio-based lenses, offering complete sustainability and ultimate UVA/UVB 400 protection. The circular frame suits most small and to medium face shapes.
– Italian engineered and hand-finished
– 0% virgin plastics, 100% recycled monofilament gill nets, which are regarded as the most dangerous form of ghost net due to their liklihood of entanglement and invisable underwater appearance.
– The turquoise ‘seaglass’ colouration of the Harlyn frame is entirely derived from the original netting and has no additional pigments or dyes.
– Ultra-durable five barrel hinges
– These frames are covered by Waterhaul’s ‘Recycle and Replace’ lifetime guarantee – damaged frames components can go back into the plastic recycling loop to create new pairs.
Designed for high-intensity activity, our cellulose-based plastic polarised lenses offer a performance balance option with 75% reduced lens weight and superior impact resistance. The lenses feature anti-reflection inner coatings and full UV400 protection.
All of our lenses are fully polarised, eliminating glare from reflective surfaces of water, reflective surfaces and wet roads. Both our grey and blue mirror lenses are category 3 sunglasses providing full UV400 protection and certified to AS/NZS 1067: 2016 standards.
Posted directly from Waterhaul FAST AND HASSLE-FREE
– 1-2 day carbon neutral shipping and same day dispatch* from Waterhaul’s Melbourne warehouse
-30 days to try at home and exchange or return
– Free return postage with Paypal Returns
– Every pair of Waterhaul’s comes with a sustainable cork tri-folding protective case included.
– Our delivery packaging is always entirely plastic-free and 100% recyclable.